Friday, January 18, 2008

Upcoming Everything!

It seems like everything is coming up quickly recently, which I guess isn't good or bad. This weekend I won't be able to go boarding with some friends for that reason. With everything coming up, it seems like there is a lot of preparation that needs to be done too.

One of the big things that's coming is next weekend's MVPC ski retreat at Mission Ridge. I'm pretty excited about it. It'll be a great time of seeing some old friends and getting some time on the slopes. I accepted the opportunity to speak at this trip and I'm going to spend a huge chunk of time this weekend trying to figure out what to say. It's been a while since I've spoke at anything. In fact, I don't think I've ever delivered more than one quick talk at a time. Little known fact- during my internship at MVPC two summers ago I accidently escaped speaking to the high school youth group the entire summer. Not because I was hiding from it, but we ended up going places or having guests the weeks I was supposed to. Oh well!

Another big thing coming up... well, constantly coming up is this quarter. I think it's going to be a good one. Some of my professors are very funny and likable.

What else is coming up? Well, everything. Anyway, class now, more later!

No comments: