Friday, January 30, 2009

Road Trip!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted (again). I figure this should do the trick Two weekends ago we took the roadtrip I previously mentioned to a mysterious hobbit trail and the Oregon Coast. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and one second of video has 30 frames, I figure this little 7 minute recap must be worth a bout 12,600,000 words. Lets be honest, that's more than I would have written anyway.

Remember, this is a speed recap, as in, most of it was edited in the car on the trip as we went. Don't expect too much in the quality department, or the narrative to be excellent. With that disclaimer, here it is:


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gosh - I wanna go on a road trip with you someday! All the cool kids get to. I wanna be a cool kid! Glad the trip was so great.