Sunday, December 28, 2008

Woo hoo! Fixed!

Check out the column to the right -->

Notice anything?
Good. You shouldn't. It's right where it should be, and not spread all over the page.

I expected to write much more here over this break, and I'm not sure why I haven't. I suppose I've been a little busy getting ready for the launch of pcusacollege.org (still a work in progress!). That consumed week one of break, with a lot of emails back and forth to friends on the east coast.

Working with people from the east coast takes up a LOT of time. I would wake up at a good early time, find 10 emails that they had written (because it was already noon there!), we'd chat a bit on the internet, then I'd spend the afternoons and evenings fixing those things, send some emails, etc. Sometimes I would even read other things for fun. Anyway, then it starts all over the next day. I'm not sure if it's more efficient yet to work with people at a distance. I think I'll call this concept "Time Zone Productivity Leverage".

It's been fun attending Maple Valley Presbyterian Church this week. I"ve had a lot of great conversations with old friends. It's a good place, and I get the feeling that they are in the middle of a transition. Feels like they're trying to work out a little bit more about who they are/are going to be in the next 15 years. That's good.

The card to the left was a little project of mine I worked on for the family. Pretty quality family picture, eh?

Also, I've turned on comments for anyone. Try it out. Click the "1 Comments" button right below this post and leave one. Of course, it might say "2 Comments", or "10,000 Comments", be prepared. You don't have to sign into any account anymore. I realize this will probably allow some random robots to post garbage, but it'll be nice to hear from those I usually wouldn't.

Leave a comment, right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Great post!
-Stead

Anonymous said...

nerd.

glad you are enjoying time in the MV.

Sarah said...

Just checked your blog for the first time in over a week - well done sir, well done.

Are you proud? I'm listening to your directions and leaving you a comment. Yep. That's what this is.

Comment left.

I like you.

See you later!