Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Things!

Well, we've got someone new living in our house. He's a pretty cool guy that Jordan knows from Canada, but he's really from Atlanta. He'll be living here for a bit, and we're cool with that.

To make room for him, Pat moved to Jordan's old room, Jordan moved back to pat's old room, and Zach moved is bunkbed into Jordan's new room so that Jordan and Jesse could share a room. I hope that doesn't sound simple. It was quite a night of moving.

This weekend is the INN spring retreat. I'm really excited. It's always a great retreat full of some good adventures, and some new people who met the INN during the last few quarters. There will also be new friends from mission trips. All around - a fantastic time.

I got photoshop and some other adobe stuff this week. I've enjoyed it so far, but only really put it to work last night when I was messing around with one of the Memphis pictures of myself. Here's the art:

No comments: