Monday, May 26, 2008

Slow to post...

I've been slow to post recently, partially because of the excitement of the ski to sea. Its a great long weekend up in Bellingham, where most students go home. What those who go home miss out on is a great weekend of the outdoors, walking, friends, and community. On Saturday, a few friends came over for pancakes and then we all walked down to the parade together. Swinging by the farmers market, we grabbed some kettle corn. I think it might be my favorite food. Saturday concluded with three barbecues. One with some parade friends, the next with some ski to sea teams (I did a bunch of interviews for the ski to sea video contest). Later that day, some high school friends came up to have a final bbq. What a great Saturday!

On Sunday, I spent the day driving teams around and visiting more friends. My video camera followed me most of the day. We'll see how the ski to sea video comes along. I'm skeptical because I have no footage from the top of the mountain. We'll see though.

Woo hoo! Three more weeks left. Youth Retreat this next weekend. Awesome. I had 5 books show up this last week too, so I'm pretty excited to get into those as well. Sweet.

No comments: