Sunday, April 27, 2008

US Airways and other non-flying Adventures

I was going to try to tell what unfortunate chain of events has made my trip an extra day long, but, I figured a map would do it justice... here it is:


When it rains lightly in N.C., they delay things. If we did that in Seattle every time it rained, you would have to plan to be at the airport for weeks on end. It'd be crazy. I'm probably underexagerating the weather situation too. Someone used their judgement and decided it was too rainy to fly out safely, and for that I am thankful!

I met some awesome guys on the trip back. I think they'll be talked about more in the other post. They just came back from seeing some miracles be done in Florida. I'll research it more and figure out what's up.

I am posting this first, before talking about the trip on purpose. Re-pondering the trip to write it here will allow me to enjoy again the excitement about what is coming up. I don't quite have the energy tonight to do such a grand story justice. Until then, the picture of the beach a few posts below will have to work. It was a very nice beach!

No comments: