Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Youth Group

Pretty regular wednesday today. Well, most things anyway, and I sent a check to some company in Oregon for a new computer purchase. Its not that I necessarily need a new computer ( I don't), but more that my parents need one, and would like my current one. I'm ok with this generosity!

Tomorrow I venture down to Maple Valley for the night and then off to Florida for a meeting of sorts. I'm still trying to figure out what's going to happen, but I think I'm starting to understand. It's a Presbyterian thing. I expect to learn a lot, both at the meeting and during all the time I'll be spending reading some books on the plane. I would like to finish the next weeks worth of class readings, at least make it halfway through "The Divine Conspiracy" and get a good start on all my audit writing assignments. We'll see how that goes!

2 comments:

Drake said...

I note that you have failed to inform us what kind of computer you are purchasing. In case you fail to tell your readers, I'll tell them for you. A MAC!

Drake said...

The Divine Conspiracy is amazing.